Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

here we go

here's a picture of the first sonogram. forgive the horrible quality. this is one of those on the little paper and i had to take a picture of the picture with my camera.

you get the idea.
the little circle above what you probably think is the baby is not actually the baby. the tiny little bean looking shape below it is the actual baby. i'm in love already!
i can't believe i'm actually putting this on here...my husband has barely seen my belly since i had jacob, but here it is. the start of my pregnancy. 6 weeks and 3 days along. (none of that belly is pregnancy belly...not this one anyway. it's left over from jacob.) in a few months, i will long for this!
hold the comments on the latter picture!

2 comments:

La said...

Ahhh, that's such a cute little (and I emphasize LITTLE!) belly. Are you going to continue to show us your growing belly all along the way??? I think you should. =)

ree said...

I think you should, too, only because I've never seen such a small belly. I was born in a size 16, myself...ah, the good ol' days. LOL.