Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

all i wanted

today's my first full day off for resting.

it's been just wonderful. (i only wish you could hear the sarcasm in my voice.)

i've read e-mails, made my blog rounds about 5 times already (are you people working or what??), i took a shower, and watched tv inbetween.

i decided to get out of the house to go to the bank and grab some lunch.

no, i didn't get out of the car. i know my boundaries.

i went to chick fil a for lunch.

i really wasn't that hungry...just really, really thirsty for a diet coke.

i order my food and drive off.

i'm so ready to take a drink of that fresh diet coke.

i put the straw in, take a big gulp, and almost spit it out!

it was the flattest diet coke i've ever had in my life!

horrible.

all i wanted was a stinkin' diet coke!

i had to come home and settle for the one lone thing other than water that we had in our fridge...caffeine free diet coke...so not the same!

No comments: