Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

you're invited!

jacob's birthday is coming up.

for most, you will be receiving a paper invitation. if you don't, it's not because you're not invited. =) it's because i don't have your address.

i see this as the easiest way to get it out to everyone. as i was typing, i was going to put the invitation on here so you could see it. then i realized it has my address on it. not the best idea.

anyway, for all you...

the party is saturday, july 19 from 2 - 4 p.m. i do realize many of you will be at ryan's wedding. perfectly okay. jacob's birthday just happened to fall on a saturday this year, so i couldn't pass up having his party on that day.

the majority of you know where i live. if you don't, just leave me a comment and i'll get you my address.

we'll be having cake, ice cream, large bouncy thing, new swing set, and all kinds of fun.

those of you who know my little boy, can you guess what the theme will be?? it has something to do with a man who can crawl like a spider. =)

we hope to have you all here!


2 comments:

mari said...

I am so there. I hope that bouncy thing doesn't have a size limit...

Meems said...

Neill will be there. I might be also, but I may have to work. The bouncy thing does sound fun.