Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

torn

i'm sitting here this morning in the quiet.

i have been up for less than an hour.

i have had a shower.

i have had breakfast...if you could call it that...a 90 calorie special k bar.

my youngest is sleeping away.

he went to sleep for the night around 10:00, woke up at 3:00, had a bottle, went back to sleep, woke up at 6:00, had another bottle, went back to sleep, woke up at 9:00, had half a bottle, and is now asleep again.

my oldest...is not here.

my parents are in town and being the big boy that he thinks he is, i refuse to accept it, he decided he wanted to spend the night with papa and grandma in their hotel room.

it's really quite sad.

don't get me wrong, the quiet house is very nice...but i miss my baby. i called this morning and he was watching cartoons in bed with papa. such a cute picture. i wish i could see it. =(

soon, he will return. soon, i will be going insane from all the "hey momma's".

but soon...i will have my baby back.

No comments: