Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

still a boy

we had our official sonogram yesterday. we're still having a boy.

my parents came down. my dad got to see his first sonogram ever! jacob got to see his little brother. he was so excited.

i had a stupid contraction during the thing! i'm sitting there and the technician says, "you're having a contraction. do you feel it?"

uh, yea. i feel it. it feels like my insides are turning inside out.

she said it was a braxton hicks contraction. that's the first one of those i've ever had. i hope they don't continue.

jenny, i don't know how you handle it these days.

******

on a side note...i'm having major anxiety about this retreat this weekend. i'm going to have to leave my baby for 2 nights which means i won't see him for an entire day! this has never happened before. not to mention, i won't be seeing my husband either.

i'm just hoping it's an action-packed weekend and i can keep my focus where it should be!

******

another note...i'm sick! sick! sick! sneezing, sniffling, runny nose. my whole house and family is infected. no one should come around us for a while.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Having 2 boys is wonderful. I think every family needs at least 2 boys.

beautiful chaos said...

wendy - husband, check
son, check
yep - I've got 2 boys!

crys - yay! yay! yay!
A healthy baby boy!
The contraction was just little Chookie's way (yes, he's Chookie Ramirez until we get confirmation on the name *wink*) of letting you know he's all about having the family at the sonogram!!
I am glad things are going well with the pregnancy - and for hte other stuff, being sick...
I am really sorry Jerry got you all sick!! Mean ol' Jerry...