Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

a date

jacob and i went on a date on thursday. we went to disney live: tigger and pooh. it was such a good time getting to hang out with my little boy. i don't get to do that very often.
here's how the date went.

you can tell my "date" is really into me, huh?!






this is how he was for the first 20-30 minutes. he wanted to either be in my lap or right beside me.
he eventually moved to the floor beside our chairs so he could see. naturally, i also had to move to the floor.


he's starting to get into it...
and what's this?? he's bouncin' around like tigger!
i love to see the smile on his face!

he definitely came out of his shell for the night.

this is when it was time to go. he was not thrilled.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That looks so fun. Now, I wish we would have gone.