seven things you never knew about me and now wish you didn't. or as you put it...seven strange/weird/crazy things about me. (this is really out of my comfort zone. you people are going to think i'm nuts.)
- i have an obsession with typing. while you're talking, i'm imagining i'm typing your words in my head. sometimes i even move my fingers. i can't seem to shake it.
- whenever i want to clear my mind, i literally imagine (well, there's a paradox for you) a broom sweeping everything out of my head. it's the only way to get it all out!
- i like to dip my macaroni and cheese in barbecue sauce or a-1. whatever's on my plate.
- rather than using fingernail polish remover, i like to pick the polish off with my nails.
- i HATE feet! that's all i can say.
- i love to two-step. i know, weird. i'm a country girl at heart. it's been a long time since i've gotten to "scoot-a-boot"!
- i haven't shaved the back part of my thigh in...YEARS. i would always cut myself, so i just stopped. the hair sorta stopped growing after that. so, no! i'm not a wooly mammoth!
so now, you're going to be watching my fingers to see if i'm typing, wondering what's going through my head, paying attention when i eat mac and cheese, looking at my fingernails, putting your feet on me, asking me to dance, and trying to get a glimpse of my legs (which will never happen!!).
thanks, ree, for exposing me!
i tag ang and kj!