Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

my mother

mother's day is fast approaching. it is such a great day. before i had jacob, it was a day to celebrate others. but now, it's also for me. i enjoy being recognized for being a mom. i love celebrating the joy of my role.

i've never really made a big deal about the day before i was a mom. but now that i am, i realize how important it is to recognize others.

this is for my mom...

she will probably never read it because she's not a computer person. on the off chance that she does, i want her to be honored.

mother,
i want to take this time to tell you how much i appreciate you. i know you don't hear it often from any of your children. you have done so much for us....too much. you always put us before yourself. though the others may not understand, i do. i have seen the sacrifices you have made for us. you continue to love and take care of us regardless of how old we are or where we live. you deserve to be celebrated, to be honored, to be respected. you deserve to be LOVED. here's me telling you i love you! you are my mom! i couldn't ask for anyone better!
i hope you have a wonderful mother's day!
crystal

No comments: