Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

i got a new job! i got a new job! i got a new job!

guess what...

i got a new job!

i've been waiting and praying for over a year now to get out of my current job. finally, with much persuasion from a few friends and people high up...i'm in.

my new title...

middle school math teacher -- glenn middle school

i'm not sure what grade yet. it's not all finalized.

the best part...besides being on the other side of town, having my own room, and not teaching high school...

no special ed!

i'm so incredibly excited!

thank you to those who have been pulling and praying for me. it paid off!

1 comment:

no_iffer said...

I am so very happy for you! I know you will love Glenn and working here and you will be great. It will be such a nice refreshing change for you and I think you will start to find that purpose to your career that you were questioning a few days ago. It's hard not to feel like you are fulfilling a purpose when your principal reminds you of it daily. I am so happy for you and can't wait until we find out more details!!!