Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

joy


out of 20 something pictures taken at sears portraits, this was the last and certainly the best.

how can i ever resist that perfect smile walking into my room at 3 a.m. wanting to sleep inbetween his mom and dad?!

he is my perfect little angel...

i could never imagine that i could have so much love for one person (other than my husband). and to think...someday, there will be another. how will he/she ever compete?

every time i think i'm ready for another, i look at my jacob and wonder if i could ever love another child the way i do him. i wonder how he will feel when he has a brother or sister who gets part of his attention?

i know people do it all the time. a mother's love knows no bounds. as the family grows, so does the love. but the thought of anything taking away from my little boy is frightening.

yet, the thought of having another precious gift is unmistakably wonderful.

someday...

No comments: