Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

He is four.

I don't know how it happened, but this morning Casen woke up as a four year old. It's not that I don't think he's big enough to be four. It's actually quite the contrary. He truly is his brother's shadow, and we treat him as so. I feel like he should be turning six. He has his three/four year old moments, but for the most part, we put him on the same level as Jacob. I guess there are pros and cons to that.
Anyway, here are a few significant things about my four year old baby boy. :)

He has the sweetest, most loving spirit.
He wants to marry me someday.
He loves his brother and sister like no other.
He's a talker.
He wants to stay with me forever.
He's shy around strangers.
He's loud.
He can add and subtract one-digit numbers.
He can write most letters of the alphabet with ease.
He can spell his name, along with Jacob and Mya.
He plays soccer.
He's about to start t-ball.
He loves school. I try to bribe him to stay home sometimes with no success.
He still has adorably, chubby hands.
He has "I can get anything I want with these" big, brown eyes.
He's everything a boy entails.
He has my heart.

Happy birthday, sweet boy. Momma loves.

No comments: