Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I want you to know...

I will be living vicariously through my daughter for as long as she will let me...fashion wise, that is.

There are so many things she can wear that I myself can either never pull off or am just not brave enough to try.

For example, as soon as cooler weather hits, she'll be sporting super cute dresses and skirts with cropped tights and a jacket of some sort. Her chubby legs will be adorably cute hugged by those tights.

And when winter hits, if ever, I'm envisioning velvet and silk dresses with chunky cardigans and boots...assuming her feet will be big enough for shoes by then...definitely questionable.

And shortly after, when the warmth returns, I see shorts and tanks with shiny sandals and maybe even some hair accessories other than headbands...here's hoping for hair for my baby girl.

Is it sad that I have these things planned already?

Is it even more sad that it takes me longer to decide what baby girl is going to wear for the day than it does myself?

You don't have to answer that. :)

No comments: