i took the picture on the right day...i'm just now finding time to post.
here are some one-month stats for my baby girl:
- 9 pounds (birth weight: 7 pounds 3 ounces)
- 21.5 inches (birth length: 19.5 inches)
- blue eyes
- dark blonde/light brown hair
- definite ramirez hands
- holds her head up...like woah!
- sleeps in 2-3 hour stretches at night in her crib
- eats 3 ounces at a time
- momma's girl (i'm forseeing a problem)
- not sure what to think of the boys yet
- loves to lay on her changing table
- hates her carseat if she's awake (that would be an understatement)
- loves bathtime
- occasionally takes a pacifier
- has to be walked and walked and walked when fighting sleep
overall, i think our first month with mya could be summed up with one word...adjustment.
from trying to find a balance between husband and kids and self to trying to make everyone feel loved equally, it's not been easy. i feel like a failure daily, but we're making it. one smile from her, one hug from casen, one unexpected kiss from jacob, one "hey, beautiful" from jerry makes it all worth it.
happy one-month, baby girl!