just realized she's wearing the same sweater that she wore in her six month picture. (gasp!) :)
here are her seven-month stats:
- right at 16 pounds.
- 27 inches. (either this or last month's measurement is wrong, or she grew 2 inches in one month. she does seem a lot longer...)
- much more blonde hair.
- bluer than ever eyes.
- once again, no teeth!
- will lay on the floor in the morning and drink her first bottle by herself. other than that, she gets easily distracted and i usually have to hold her for the rest of the day's bottles.
- can sit for quite a while unsupported, but as soon as she gets off balance, she falls over.
- rolls all over the place.
- has not coordinated her legs and arms together to crawl yet. she'll get one set up and the other set will be flat on the ground.
- is doing better at mom's day out. today, she didn't even cry when i dropped her off. progress.
- still not much of a napper. i'm still having hard time accepting that. :)
- loves to sit in her bumbo on the kitchen counter while i cook or do dishes.
- discovered the game of throwing things on the floor to see if anyone will pick them up.
- definitely knows she has a voice. she yells for no reason.
- has the cutest little shy smile. most everyone gets it...as long as momma's holding her.
- does a weird head shaking thing now.
- gets really excited when she's the center of attention. flails her arms and shakes her head. (hence the blurry hand in the next picture.)