i'm still in awe.
at four years old, he:
- counts to 49 all by himself
- counts to 100 with a little help
- does a 100-piece puzzle in no time
- writes his name all by himself
- asks questions like nobody's business
- LOVES transformers
- is terrified of tornadoes
- loves the weather channel
- would spend every waking minute outside, if i'd let him
- weighs only 30 pounds and is almost 38 inches tall
- likes to wear his hair in a "mohawk"
- makes his brother smile like no one else
- steals my heart with just one look
my sweet boy, i love you so much. i can't believe how much you have changed my life. i look forward to you waking up everyday and giving me that sweet, sly smile. i can't wait to see the look of joy on your face when you get something you want. and i love the way you can make everything else seems so miniscule just by giving me a hug. i miss you, baby. and i love you.