Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

four

my baby is four today.

i'm still in awe.

at four years old, he:

  • counts to 49 all by himself
  • counts to 100 with a little help
  • does a 100-piece puzzle in no time
  • writes his name all by himself
  • asks questions like nobody's business
  • LOVES transformers
  • is terrified of tornadoes
  • loves the weather channel
  • would spend every waking minute outside, if i'd let him
  • weighs only 30 pounds and is almost 38 inches tall
  • likes to wear his hair in a "mohawk"
  • makes his brother smile like no one else
  • steals my heart with just one look

my sweet boy, i love you so much. i can't believe how much you have changed my life. i look forward to you waking up everyday and giving me that sweet, sly smile. i can't wait to see the look of joy on your face when you get something you want. and i love the way you can make everything else seems so miniscule just by giving me a hug. i miss you, baby. and i love you.

happy birthday!

No comments: