he's not such a baby anymore.
at eight months he:
- scoots (believe me...that doesn't slow him down any!)
- has four teeth
- LOVES his daddy
- only wants jacob's toys
- sleeps through the night
- always wakes with a smile on his face
- is the happiest baby i've ever seen
- LOVES jacob
- hates to be confined in anything
- loves food...of any kind
- hates having his face wiped
- says "da da da" and "ba ba ba"
- and okay, maybe he loves his momma, too.
tomorrow, my baby will be eight months old. i can't believe how fast time has gone. in a few short months, i'll be posting about his first birthday.
i feel like i'm missing so much. i relish every moment i have with both my boys. i can't wait to make it through the day to get home to them again.
is it 4:00 yet?