a half-smile for me. :)
here are her eight-month stats:
- 17 pounds.
- 27 1/2 inches. the girl is growing!
- her blonde hair is multiplying daily.
- still hope for keeping the blue eyes.
- and yet still...NO TEETH! i have a feeling we're in for it when they finally do come in.
- holds her bottle really well. she can even manage it in the car now. sweet for me!
- sits up like a champ now. she still topples over sometimes...but remember, her head is above-average. toppling is to be expected. :)
- really trying to crawl. still can't manage to get both ends of her up at the same time.
- mom's day out is a breeze now. she kinda has a boyfriend there. :)
- wears a size 3 diaper now. not because of how much she weighs, but because of how much she pees!
- total momma's girl. i kinda like it.
- been babbling for a while...and just started her "m" sounds. i might actually have a child that says momma first instead of dada!
- sits in her bumbo in the middle of the table while we eat dinner. really bad habit. must break it. she gets really upset now when no one pays attention to her.
- still only eats vegetables if a fruit is mixed in. but hey, at least she's getting them!
- has kinda gotten over the crying-anytime-someone-other-than-momma-holds-her phase. that is, until she sees me walk away.
- loves to roll under the christmas tree and look at all the pretties. (or pull them off.)
happy eight months, miss mya! love, momma.
to document...here she is putting her very first ornament on the tree. (i guess it's more like trying to pull off her very first ornament.)
and i don't know what it is about this picture...but i just love it. even with the awful quality, yellowy tone, noise, blurry hand, etc. :)